Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mini Vaca

The past few weeks have been especially hectic at work. My schedule changes almost daily. I can hardly keep up with it anymore. Fortunately, Kevin has a business meeting in Tampa coming up and I get to tag along! I probably won't do anything more than drive around Tampa and we'll go out to dinner the night we're there, but at least I won't be here and I won't be at work. The sad thing is, this is the first time I'll be leaving the Orlando area since we got married (over six months ago!).

I got promoted a month or so after the wedding and started working weekends. Since my days off are in the middle of the week, Kevin and I haven't been able to go anywhere together. We didn't have a honeymoon and I'm now really regretting that decision. We figured we'd have the weekends together. It's sad because I really miss my husband. I feel like we never see each other except for a few hours here-and-there and I'm usually dog tired when we do see each other. So, even though he'll be working I hope we can use this "weekend" of mine to spend a little bit of time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment