Friday, July 24, 2009

Update

We made an offer on the house on Lancer Dr.
Now we just have to play the waiting game...

It is bank owned, so that could take a little longer than a normal house. From our past offer-making experiences, it'll be about 2 weeks before we know anything. I have a feeling our offer will be shot-down since it's less than asking and we expect the bank that owns it to pay for a new A/C unit. We shall see, I guess.

I'm also a little concerned that we offered more than we can afford. Kevin is working the budget to make sure everything is still ok.

::sigh::


Oh, and for something not house related. I seriously hurt my back and it looks like it could be something serious (well, not life threatening serious,but pain for life serious.) And now I'm fighting with the insurance company to cover the proper tests.

::sigh::

Life is a constant battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment